We hire various watersports equipment from our base on the Moray Firth
We also offer weekly lets on our recently renovated 2 bedroom fisherman's cottage at Sandend which sleeps 4 and possibly 5 if using the sofa-bed (see pictures below). Those renting our cottage will receive 10% discount at the surf school.
We have had a cancellation from the 31st of July until late August 2021 - the cottage is now available during that period for anyone booking the Holiday Surf Camp packages. Please get in touch to book.
For more information please click Book Now
Hire of surfboards, SUPs, bodyboards, skimboards, snorkels, wetsuits and accessories available at the start of each lesson or at a preorganized time and location. The SUPs are inflatable so they can be taken away to use elsewhere. Soft roofracks can be supplied to prevent putting wet surfboards in your car and to allow you to surf where and when you want. For hires on Tiree please go to Blackhouse Watersports
We observe the Surf Hire Safety guidelines created by the RNLI http://www.surfhiresafety.co.uk/site/298/informati...
SIMPLE CHECKS FOR SAFE PADDLE BOARDING (RNLI GUIDELINES)
- Always tell someone where you're going and when you'll be back. Don't leave the house without a mobile phone or communication device.
- Check the weather forecast and tide times before you set out - they can change quickly.
- Avoid offshore winds.
- Always go with a friend.
- Wear a suitable personal flotation device.
- Wear suitable clothing for time of year.
- Always wear your leash and hold onto your board if you get into trouble - it will help you float.
- Always make sure you launch and recover away from the rocks and other water users.Consider other water users by learning the rights of way in the surf. This can save you and others getting injured.
- Get the appropriate level of training.